Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Water Zoo

The New indoor WaterZoo was a blast!  
We had owner passes that  had been given to papa John...it was for 3 free adults and 3 free kids! So we invited Aiden Whinery and Miss Kristi to go with us!  We even took the kids out of school on a Friday to get there just a little bit early!  We did great! We had two hours non stop of just playing all over!  No lines.....it wasn't busy at all!

Miss Kristi and I hadn't planned on getting in the water....at all!!!!
But after an hour and some begging and pleading.....Kristi was going to go down the water slide with Hannalee......IN HER CLOTHES!  She didn't bring a swimsuit.  I told her I had NO PLANS of getting in the water!  But I did throw my swimsuit in ...just in case!

So I went and got changed ......... I wasn't going to let her get wet in clothes with MY KID! So there I am....going down these waterslides with the kids...Hannalee decided NOT to go! The boys were still glad I got in with them.  They had been going by themselves but having a mom along made it ......I dunno--funnier!!

We had a great time!  And in the end....Miss Kristi did get in the water.....in her clothes!!!!  We floated around the lazy river ....twice...in her clothes....long pants and all!!! We were quite the sight I'm sure! We giggled and laughed and laughed!  And then realized it was going to be FREEZING outside when we got in the car.  We warmed up quickly!!

Thanks friends!!! 
Love you dearly!!!












1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! What fun! Great pictures! You crazy moms. What good sports...and yes, somehow it just is more fun and funnier with a mom doing it too. Glad you had/made time to use the passes. And...it was a decent day outside too...not snowing at the end of January.

    ReplyDelete