Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hannalee at Rainbow Lane

I have a few pictures of Hannalee playing at Rainbow Lane......mainly because on party days its so crazy I have to be a teacher and not a mom taking pictures! So here's a few memories!  I love you, Hannalee! I'm glad you get to go with me to work almost every day and that I get to be your teacher!

You are sweet and I love you!!!!


She loves these!  She always is trying to get all of the people to make her family...cousins included!



This is shaving cream! It was "white day!"  

What a fun mess! 



1 comment:

  1. She does love her family. Everyone is always included in her drawings...pretty cute. The page is full! I do not know what kind of teacher lets her kids have shaving cream...a good, loving one it looks like. I know they love you!

    ReplyDelete