Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1

Today is a new year!  

Today is the first day of a new year but it is also the the last day that JJ will be a 6 year old!  OH ME! Where did the time go? Tomorrow is his 7th birthday.  He wants a "bull riding" cake!  A little dirt for icing and a bull on top with a cowboy!   I know you're surprised after all of our "mutton bustin" days.  Two more rounds of that....hopefully just ONE of them will be fun...and not get knocked off or smashed into a fence or crushed under the sheep....wait....maybe we WON'T do that anymore!  

JJ wanted his buddy Collin to spend the night tonight....they are the "gold miners."  But I told them there could not be any water in the wash out and sluice box today...not with a windchill at 12 degrees!  But a little digging in the snow made them happy!  

Love you JJ!   Thanks for being a neat kid...you are thoughtful, sweet, silly, smart, kind hearted, a hard worker, and clever!  We love you!  





1 comment:

  1. hmm...I commented yesterday...I thought. I like the new, clever name for this blog...cute. I had said something to J.J. about his last day being six. Now I'll just say Happy 7th Birthday. We just got home from your party. It was fun. I think you had a big day. We love you!

    ReplyDelete