Friday, January 4, 2013

January 4

My sweet girl....,..

Dusty and I have been at my doctor in OKC today....haven't seen the kids since 7:30 this morning!  JJ is spending the night with his cowboy buddy Tanner!  So Hannalee gets to lay in bed with me for a bit!  I just made a deal with her....she has to work more on learning her letters and then I'll take her to the nail salon, with a friend, to get nails and toes done!!!  She gets to get her nails painted sometimes!  But once she learns most (all!) of her her letters and sounds she can get a pedicure in the kids little "bear chair" as her treat!  

So this is Hannalee laying in bed with me...she's playing on the ipad and I'm blogging and watching Duck Dynasty, and Dusty is in the office!  We are all "happy, happy, happy!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment