Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2 JJ's 7th Birthday

My baby boy turned 7 today!  I think he's worn out!  He had a good day!  Thanks to having good friends and a LOT of cousins and family....there's always a crowd for a party!!  He's got a sweet heart. A kind disposition.  A clever mind.  And a great sense of humor! I love him!!! 

 
 
 
We gave JJ 2 Wiggle Scooters...because 1 is no fun! :) 
 
 

 
New spurs, cowboy jeans and shirts, WII games,
farm and ranch toys, semi trucks, work gloves, Mutton Bustin' accessories,  money,
transformers, gold, gold mining "chair"...
 
What a great day!
You are a lucky and loved boy, JerryJohn Reed Cloud!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes you are indeed loved...and loving! It was a fun party. Happy Birthday to you!! We love you!! Since you were a little sickly today..and stayed home from school the day AFTER your party...with me...I had fun playing with you.

    ReplyDelete