Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just Hannalee

Brownies.....I bribed her with brownies.......

JJ got to go with Kennedy to spend the night...now it's been two nights....with Aunt Kimmie up at Cheyenne.  Well....three's a crowd.....I guess especially when #3 isn't quite 5 years old and the other kids are 2nd and 4th grade.

So Sad Sister had to just spend the night at home.  Alone.  With nobody to play with.  But!!!  a box of brownies to make....dishes to wash...and getting to sleep in a sleeping bag in our room on the floor....kinda made the rest of the world not feel so "that's not fair" after a bit!  






Then this morning while we were getting ready for church I noticed that it was quiet.
WAY. TOO. QUIET.
So I asked Dusty where Hannalee was....he thought she was just in her room playing.
I still thought...no....its too quiet for that.
I figured I'd better go check on her....I was really afraid she was 
outside riding her scooter with her church clothes on.
So I went to her room where I found her door more than half closed.
Not usually a good sign.
But!! Alas!!  Sweet Girl was on her bed, with headphones on,
listening to music on her iPhone!

I felt like I had a fleeting glimpse of her at age 13 rather than at almost 5!
It was precious!
We love that you love music and love to sing Hannalee!



And then...after an afternoon riding Pete and hanging out with papa and nana......
home to supper and sleep.

My baby girl!  She'll be 5 next Sunday!!!
Precious!


1 comment:

  1. I know you love all of those things...chocolate, washing dishes, riding Pete and music. Too sweet! We love you Hannalee. PaPa John and MeMe

    ReplyDelete